Happy National Ice Cream Day!!!
What is your favorite flavor???
Mine? Anything but plain vanilla, ha ha!!!
Now go and enjoy some ice cream…
…maybe some vanilla with a twist!!!
Have a great day!!!
All images found on Google.
Has nominated me for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award!
Thank you Cinn!!!
1. What is your best summer memory so far for 2015?
The 10 days we spent at the beach…so relaxing. We also threw in one day at Sea World and one day at Disneyland not so relaxing, but lots of fun!!!
2. Do you have a favorite website that you always go to? what & why?
Amazon…love it…I am constantly 1 clicking books on there. Also it is the first place I look if I am trying to find the best deal on something.
3. Do you donate to any charity? which one and why?
Yes…Orchard:Africa…feeds children in Africa.
4. What is your favorite way to unwind and relax?
Getting lost in a book. I love to read.
5. What brand of health or beauty product would you never give up?
Mascara…I love it. I tend to be a mascara fanatic…can’t get enough of it…currently my 2 favorite brands are: Perversion by Urban Decay – you know a mascara is perfect for us when they describe it as “So intense, you might need a safeword” ha ha – also Better Than Sex by Too Faced…both are amazing, and they have great names!!!
6. What is your favorite flower and why?
Stargazer lilies…they were used in my wedding bouquet…love the smell of them. They are the only flower my Sir will buy for me.
7. What is your favorite outdoor activity?
Does shopping count, ha ha? I love to shop, I especially love a good bargain…Other than that I am not an outdoor person…except for my morning run.
8. Which is your favorite season and why?
We don’t really get seasons here…but I would have to say Fall. Even though we don’t have the leaves changing here…at least we get to see pictures of them from other parts of the country…so beautiful.
9. Which magical power would you want and why?
To be invisible…how cool would that be…oh the things you could do, see and hear!!!
10. What “kind” of fairy would you be?
A submissive one, of course!!!
All images found on Google
I hope you all wore your red, white and blue colors today…well maybe at least your red, ha ha!!!
Have a great day, ❤️ Butterfly!!!
Images from google.
Welcome, thank you for stopping by. I am not blogging yet. Trying to figure this all out. If you follow me though, when I do start you will be one of the first to know :).